These authors contributed equally to this work.
The convergent evolution of blue iris pigmentation in primates took distinct molecular paths
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 151, Issue 3, pages 398–407, July 2013
How to Cite
Meyer, W. K., Zhang, S., Hayakawa, S., Imai, H. and Przeworski, M. (2013), The convergent evolution of blue iris pigmentation in primates took distinct molecular paths. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 151: 398–407. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22280
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- Rosalind Franklin Award and NIH. Grant Number: GM72861 (to M.P.)
- University of Chicago Biological Sciences Division Summer Fellowship (to S.Z.) and National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: T32 GM007197 (to W.M.)
This article has been cited by: