These authors contributed equally to this work.
The convergent evolution of blue iris pigmentation in primates took distinct molecular paths
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 151, Issue 3, pages 398–407, July 2013
How to Cite
Meyer, W. K., Zhang, S., Hayakawa, S., Imai, H. and Przeworski, M. (2013), The convergent evolution of blue iris pigmentation in primates took distinct molecular paths. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 151: 398–407. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22280
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- Rosalind Franklin Award and NIH. Grant Number: GM72861 (to M.P.)
- University of Chicago Biological Sciences Division Summer Fellowship (to S.Z.) and National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: T32 GM007197 (to W.M.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajpa22280-sup-0001-suppinfo.eps||44K||Supporting Information Fig. S1|
|ajpa22280-sup-0002-suppinfo.tif||1943K||Supporting Information Fig. S2|
|ajpa22280-sup-0003-suppinfo.tif||1517K||Supporting Information Fig. S3|
|ajpa22280-sup-0004-suppinfo.doc||195K||Supporting Information Tables|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.