Viewpoints: Diet and dietary adaptations in early hominins: The hard food perspective
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 151, Issue 3, pages 339–355, July 2013
How to Cite
Strait, D. S., Constantino, P., Lucas, P. W., Richmond, B. G., Spencer, M. A., Dechow, P. C., Ross, C. F., Grosse, I. R., Wright, B. W., Wood, B. A., Weber, G. W., Wang, Q., Byron, C., Slice, D. E., Chalk, J., Smith, A. L., Smith, L. C., Wood, S., Berthaume, M., Benazzi, S., Dzialo, C., Tamvada, K. and Ledogar, J. A. (2013), Viewpoints: Diet and dietary adaptations in early hominins: The hard food perspective. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 151: 339–355. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22285
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation Physical Anthropology HOMINID program . Grant Numbers: NSF BCS 0725219 , 0725183 , 0725147 , 0725141 , 0725136 , 0725126 , 0725122 , 0725078
- EU FP6 Marie Curie Actions . Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2005-019564 “EVAN.”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!