Maternal admixture and population structure in Mexican–Mestizos based on mtDNA haplogroups
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 151, Issue 4, pages 526–537, August 2013
How to Cite
Martínez-Cortés, G., Salazar-Flores, J., Haro-Guerrero, J., Rubi-Castellanos, R., Velarde-Félix, J. S., Muñoz-Valle, J. F., López-Casamichana, M., Carrillo-Tapia, E., Canseco-Avila, L. M., Bravi, C. M., López-Armenta, M. and Rangel-Villalobos, H. (2013), Maternal admixture and population structure in Mexican–Mestizos based on mtDNA haplogroups. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 151: 526–537. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22293
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología-México (CONACyT-México). Grant Number: 129693
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!