European pliopithecid diets revised in the light of dental microwear in Pliopithecus canmatensis and Barberapithecus huerzeleri
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 151, Issue 4, pages 573–582, August 2013
How to Cite
DeMiguel, D., Alba, D. M. and Moyà-Solà, S. (2013), European pliopithecid diets revised in the light of dental microwear in Pliopithecus canmatensis and Barberapithecus huerzeleri. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 151: 573–582. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22299
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad . Grant Numbers: CGL2011-28681 , CGL2011-27343 , CGL2010-21672/BTE , JCI-2011-11697 to DDM , RYC-2009-04533 to DMA
- Generalitat de Catalunya . Grant Number: 2009 SGR 754 GRC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!