Isthmia IX: The Roman and Byzantine Graves and Human Remains. Joseph L. Rife. Princeton, NJ: The American School of Classical Studies at Athens. 2012. 512 pp. ISBN 978-0-87661-939-1. $150.00 (hardcover).
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 151, Issue 4, pages 668–669, August 2013
How to Cite
Garvie-Lok, S. (2013), Isthmia IX: The Roman and Byzantine Graves and Human Remains. Joseph L. Rife. Princeton, NJ: The American School of Classical Studies at Athens. 2012. 512 pp. ISBN 978-0-87661-939-1. $150.00 (hardcover). . Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 151: 668–669. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22306
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!