Male genetic structure and paternity in western lowland gorillas (Gorilla gorilla gorilla)
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 151, Issue 4, pages 583–588, August 2013
How to Cite
Inoue, E., Akomo-Okoue, E. F., Ando, C., Iwata, Y., Judai, M., Fujita, S., Hongo, S., Nze-Nkogue, C., Inoue-Murayama, M. and Yamagiwa, J. (2013), Male genetic structure and paternity in western lowland gorillas (Gorilla gorilla gorilla). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 151: 583–588. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22312
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- Science and Technology Research Partnership for Sustainable Development (SATREPS)
- JSPS KAKENHI . Grant Numbers: 23770281 , 19107007 and 24255010 , 21310150
- Asia and Africa Science Platform Program under the Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science, and Environment Research and Technology Development Fund . Grant Number: D-1007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!