Technical note: Quantification of neurocranial shape variation using the shortest paths connecting pairs of anatomical landmarks
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 151, Issue 4, pages 658–666, August 2013
How to Cite
Morita, Y., Ogihara, N., Kanai, T. and Suzuki, H. (2013), Technical note: Quantification of neurocranial shape variation using the shortest paths connecting pairs of anatomical landmarks. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 151: 658–666. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22315
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research, Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology . Grant Number: #22101006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!