New craniodental fossils of papionin monkeys from Cooper's D, South Africa
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 151, Issue 4, pages 613–629, August 2013
How to Cite
Folinsbee, K. E. and Reisz, R. R. (2013), New craniodental fossils of papionin monkeys from Cooper's D, South Africa. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 151: 613–629. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22317
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Palaeontological Scientific Trust (PAST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!