Paleodemographic age-at-death distributions of two Mexican skeletal collections: A comparison of transition analysis and traditional aging methods
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 1, pages 67–78, September 2013
How to Cite
Bullock, M., Márquez, L., Hernández, P. and Ruíz, F. (2013), Paleodemographic age-at-death distributions of two Mexican skeletal collections: A comparison of transition analysis and traditional aging methods. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 67–78. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22329
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2012
- Funding for the paleodemographic study of the Cholula skeletons–Foundation for the Advancement of Mesoamerican Studies, Inc.
- Hill Fellowship, a Sanders Award, Research and Graduate Studies Award from the Pennsylvania State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!