The cost of defeat: Capuchin groups travel further, faster and later after losing conflicts with neighbors
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 1, pages 79–85, September 2013
How to Cite
Crofoot, M. C. (2013), The cost of defeat: Capuchin groups travel further, faster and later after losing conflicts with neighbors. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 79–85. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22330
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- Frederik Sheldon Travel Grant
- American Society of Primatologists Small Research Grant
- Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute Short-term Fellowship
- Sigma Xi Grant-in-Aid of Research, the Department of Biology at Armstrong Atlantic State University (Savannah, GA)
- Research Award from the Program in Biological Anthropology, Harvard University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!