Male philopatry in spider monkeys revisited
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 1, pages 86–95, September 2013
How to Cite
Aureli, F., Di Fiore, A., Murillo-Chacon, E., Kawamura, S. and Schaffner, C. M. (2013), Male philopatry in spider monkeys revisited. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 86–95. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22331
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- National Geographic Society. Grant Number: 8825-10 and 9288-13
- North of England Zoological Society
- British Academy. Grant Number: SG 32794, LRG 35389
- Leakey Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!