Brief communication: Hair density and body mass in mammals and the evolution of human hairlessness
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 1, pages 145–150, September 2013
How to Cite
Sandel, A. A. (2013), Brief communication: Hair density and body mass in mammals and the evolution of human hairlessness. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 145–150. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22333
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!