Dental wear and cultural behavior in Middle Paleolithic humans from the Near East
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 1, pages 107–117, September 2013
How to Cite
Fiorenza, L. and Kullmer, O. (2013), Dental wear and cultural behavior in Middle Paleolithic humans from the Near East. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 107–117. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22335
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- EU Marie Curie Training Network (EVAN). Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2005-019564
- German Research Foundation (DFG). It is publication no. 55 of the Research Unit 771 “Function and performance enhancement in the mammalian dentition e phylogenetic and ontogenetic impact on the masticatory apparatus.”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!