Mitochondrial diversity in human head louse populations across the Americas
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 1, pages 118–129, September 2013
How to Cite
Ascunce, M. S., Fane, J., Kassu, G., Toloza, A. C., Picollo, M. I., González-Oliver, A. and Reed, D. L. (2013), Mitochondrial diversity in human head louse populations across the Americas. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 118–129. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22336
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
- NIH-R01. Grant Number: GM083192 (M.S.A.)
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica (Argentina). Grant Number: PICT 2011-0330
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnologia (Mexico). Grant Number: 101791
- University of Florida Research Opportunity SEED Fund and the National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB 0555024, DEB 0717165, DEB 0845392
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!