Brief communication: Swimming and diving behavior in apes (Pan troglodytes and Pongo pygmaeus): First documented report
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 1, pages 156–162, September 2013
How to Cite
Bender, R. and Bender, N. (2013), Brief communication: Swimming and diving behavior in apes (Pan troglodytes and Pongo pygmaeus): First documented report. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 156–162. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22338
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!