A stable isotope (δ13C and δ15N) perspective on human diet on rapa nui (Easter Island) ca. AD 1400–1900
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 2, pages 173–185, October 2013
How to Cite
Commendador, A. S., Dudgeon, J. V., Finney, B. P., Fuller, B. T. and Esh, K. S. (2013), A stable isotope (δ13C and δ15N) perspective on human diet on rapa nui (Easter Island) ca. AD 1400–1900. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 173–185. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22339
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2013
- the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: OPP 0722771
- the Idaho State University Office of Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!