Molecular Panbiogeography Of The Tropics, Species And Systematics, Volume 4. Edited by Michael Heads. Berkley, CA: University of California Press. 2012. 566 pp. ISBN 978-80520-27-1968. $75.00 (cloth).
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 2, page 312, October 2013
How to Cite
Gonder, M. K. (2013), Molecular Panbiogeography Of The Tropics, Species And Systematics, Volume 4. Edited by Michael Heads. Berkley, CA: University of California Press. 2012. 566 pp. ISBN 978-80520-27-1968. $75.00 (cloth). . Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 312. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22345
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!