No evidence for sex biases in milk macronutrients, energy, or breastfeeding frequency in a sample of filipino mothers
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 2, pages 209–216, October 2013
How to Cite
Quinn, E. A. (2013), No evidence for sex biases in milk macronutrients, energy, or breastfeeding frequency in a sample of filipino mothers. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 209–216. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22346
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation, Doctoral Dissertation Improvement. Grant Number: #0726231
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0746320
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!