Biological and spatial structure of an early classic period cemetery at Charco Redondo, Oaxaca
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 2, pages 217–229, October 2013
How to Cite
Paul, K. S., Stojanowski, C. M. and Butler, M. M. (2013), Biological and spatial structure of an early classic period cemetery at Charco Redondo, Oaxaca. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 217–229. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22347
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 2011121784
- UC MEXUS Dissertation Research Grant, University of California
- Riverside Graduate Division Research Grant
- Explorers Club Exploration Fund
- University of California Riverside CHASS Humanities Graduate Student Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!