Biological and spatial structure of an early classic period cemetery at Charco Redondo, Oaxaca
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 2, pages 217–229, October 2013
How to Cite
Paul, K. S., Stojanowski, C. M. and Butler, M. M. (2013), Biological and spatial structure of an early classic period cemetery at Charco Redondo, Oaxaca. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 217–229. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22347
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 2011121784
- UC MEXUS Dissertation Research Grant, University of California
- Riverside Graduate Division Research Grant
- Explorers Club Exploration Fund
- University of California Riverside CHASS Humanities Graduate Student Research Grant
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajpa22347-sup-0001-supptable1.doc||33K||Supporting Table 1.|
|ajpa22347-sup-0002-supptable2.docx||20K||Supporting Table 2.|
|ajpa22347-sup-0003-supptable3.docx||23K||Supporting Table 3.|
|ajpa22347-sup-0004-supptable4.docx||22K||Supporting Table 4.|
|ajpa22347-sup-0005-supptable5.doc||31K||Supporting Table 5.|
|ajpa22347-sup-0006-supptable6.doc||35K||Supporting Table 6.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.