A comparative study of stress episode prevalence and duration among jomon period foragers from hokkaido
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 2, pages 230–238, October 2013
How to Cite
Temple, D. H., McGroarty, J. N., Guatelli-Steinberg, D., Nakatsukasa, M. and Matsumura, H. (2013), A comparative study of stress episode prevalence and duration among jomon period foragers from hokkaido. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 230–238. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22348
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 07012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS 1044950
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!