The Fossil Chronicles: How Two Controversial Discoveries Changed Our View Of Human Evolution. By Dean Falk. Berkeley: University of California Press. 2011. 259 pp. ISBN 978-0-520-26670-4. $34.95 (paper)
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 3, pages 430–431, November 2013
How to Cite
Cunningham, D. L. (2013), The Fossil Chronicles: How Two Controversial Discoveries Changed Our View Of Human Evolution. By Dean Falk. Berkeley: University of California Press. 2011. 259 pp. ISBN 978-0-520-26670-4. $34.95 (paper). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 430–431. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22349
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!