Ontogeny of the hominoid scapula: The influence of locomotion on morphology
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 2, pages 239–260, October 2013
How to Cite
Green, D. J. (2013), Ontogeny of the hominoid scapula: The influence of locomotion on morphology. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 239–260. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22353
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation IGERT. Grant Number: 9987590
- NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement. Grant Number: BCS-0824552
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!