Ontogeny of the hominoid scapula: The influence of locomotion on morphology
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 2, pages 239–260, October 2013
How to Cite
Green, D. J. (2013), Ontogeny of the hominoid scapula: The influence of locomotion on morphology. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 239–260. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22353
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation IGERT. Grant Number: 9987590
- NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement. Grant Number: BCS-0824552
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajpa22353-sup-0001-suppfig1.tif||10129K||Supporting Figure 1.|
|ajpa22353-sup-0002-suppfig2.tif||459K||Supporting Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.