Author Contributions: NR, VM, AR, MGB: research design; NR, VM: drafting of the paper; NR, AR: acquisition of data; NR, AR, VM, SZ data analysis and interpretation; NR, VM, AR, MGB: discussion of results; CV: 3D laser scanner acquisitions and critical revision of the manuscript; NR, VM, AR, CV, MGB critical revision of the manuscript; MGB: final approval of the article.
Variation of the anterior aspect of the femoral head-neck junction in a modern human identified skeletal collection
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 2, pages 261–272, October 2013
How to Cite
Radi, N., Mariotti, V., Riga, A., Zampetti, S., Villa, C. and Belcastro, M. G. (2013), Variation of the anterior aspect of the femoral head-neck junction in a modern human identified skeletal collection. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 261–272. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22354
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!