Brief communication: Morphological effects of captivity: A geometric morphometric analysis of the dorsal side of the scapula in captive-bred and wild-caught hominoidea
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 2, pages 306–310, October 2013
How to Cite
Bello-Hellegouarch, G., Potau, J. M., Arias-Martorell, J., Pastor, J. F. and Pérez-Pérez, A. (2013), Brief communication: Morphological effects of captivity: A geometric morphometric analysis of the dorsal side of the scapula in captive-bred and wild-caught hominoidea. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 306–310. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22356
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science (MEC). Grant Numbers: CGL2010–15340, CGL2011–22999
- Generalitat de Catalunya Funding for Consolidate Research Groups. Grant Number: DURSI 2009SGR-00884
- Predoctoral Fellowship Grant Program of the Ministry of Education and Science (MEC) FPU. Grant Number: AP2008-00877
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!