Body composition and cardiometabolic disease risk factors in captive baboons (Papio hamadryas sp.): Sexual dimorphism
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 1, pages 9–14, January 2014
How to Cite
Higgins, P. B., Rodriguez, P. J., Voruganti, V. S., Mattern, V., Bastarrachea, R. A., Rice, K., Raabe, T. and Comuzzie, A. G. (2014), Body composition and cardiometabolic disease risk factors in captive baboons (Papio hamadryas sp.): Sexual dimorphism. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 9–14. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22357
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Research Facilities Improvement Program C06 RR from the National Center for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: 014578, 013556, 015456, 017515
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: PO1 HL028972, P51 RR013986
- Brackenridge Foundation of San Antonio and TX (postdoctoral fellowship to PBH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!