Cranial airways and the integration between the inner and outer facial skeleton in humans
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 2, pages 287–293, October 2013
How to Cite
Bastir, M. and Rosas, A. (2013), Cranial airways and the integration between the inner and outer facial skeleton in humans. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 287–293. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22359
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competition (MINECO). Grant Numbers: CGL2012–37279, CGL2012–36682
- SYNTHESYS (MB)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajpa22359-sup-0001-supptable1.docx||17K||Supplementary Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.