Geographic origins and dietary transitions during the bronze age in the oman peninsula
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 3, pages 353–369, November 2013
How to Cite
Gregoricka, L. A. (2013), Geographic origins and dietary transitions during the bronze age in the oman peninsula. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 353–369. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22360
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grant (BCS-0961932)
- Philanthropic Educational Organization (PEO) Scholar Award
- Ruggles-Gates Fund for Biological Anthropology
- Sigma Xi Grant-in-Aid of Research
- Ohio State International Affairs Grant
- Ohio State Alumni Grant for Graduate Research and Scholarship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajpa22360-sup-0001-supptbl1.docx||50K||Supplementary Table 1. Stable oxygen and carbon isotope ratios for Bronze Age human dental enamel samples from the United Arab Emirates. Converted oxygen (VSMOW) values are also listed.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.