Issues of affinity: Exploring population structure in the middle and regional developments periods of San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 3, pages 370–382, November 2013
How to Cite
Torres-Rouff, C., Knudson, K. J. and Hubbe, M. (2013), Issues of affinity: Exploring population structure in the middle and regional developments periods of San Pedro de Atacama, Chile. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 370–382. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22361
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS-0721229
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS-0721388
- The Social Sciences Executive Committee, Venture Grants, and Jones Fund at Colorado College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!