Technical Note: Geometric morphometrics and sexual dimorphism of the greater sciatic notch in adults from two skeletal collections: The accuracy and reliability of sex classification
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 4, pages 558–565, December 2013
How to Cite
Velemínská, J., Krajíček, V., Dupej, J., Goméz-Valdés, J. A., Velemínský, P., Šefčáková, A., Pelikán, J., Sánchez-Mejorada, G. and Brůžek, J. (2013), Technical Note: Geometric morphometrics and sexual dimorphism of the greater sciatic notch in adults from two skeletal collections: The accuracy and reliability of sex classification. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 558–565. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22373
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- MSM. Grant Number: 0021620843
- GACR. Grant Number: 206/07/0699
- GAUK. Grant Number: 1388213
- Ministry of Culture of the Czech Republic (DKRVO National Museum, Prague). Grant Number: 00023272
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!