Sex-biased weaning and early childhood diet among middle holocene hunter–gatherers in Central California
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue 4, pages 471–483, December 2013
How to Cite
Eerkens, J. W. and Bartelink, E. J. (2013), Sex-biased weaning and early childhood diet among middle holocene hunter–gatherers in Central California. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 471–483. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22384
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0819968, BCS-0819975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!