Genomics, the origins of agriculture, and our changing microbe-scape: Time to revisit some old tales and tell some new ones
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 152, Issue Supplement S57, pages 135–152, December 2013
How to Cite
Harper, K. N. and Armelagos, G. J. (2013), Genomics, the origins of agriculture, and our changing microbe-scape: Time to revisit some old tales and tell some new ones. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 152: 135–152. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22396
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Columbia University Medical Center's Cancer Epidemiology Training Program. Grant Number: 5-R25-CA 094061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!