Dental topography of platyrrhines and prosimians: Convergence and contrasts
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 1, pages 29–44, January 2014
How to Cite
Winchester, J. M., Boyer, D. M., St. Clair, E. M., Gosselin-Ildari, A. D., Cooke, S. B. and Ledogar, J. A. (2014), Dental topography of platyrrhines and prosimians: Convergence and contrasts. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 29–44. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22398
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation (NSF) . Grant Numbers: GRF (to J.M.W.) , BCS-0923791 , BCS-0129601 , EAR-0308902 , BCS-0622544 , BCS-1157295 , BCS-1304045 , DDIG 40761-0001
- National Evolutionary Synthesis Center (NSF Grant) . Grant Number: EF-0905606
- American Society of Mammalogists (to D.M.B. and E.M.S.C.)
- Evolving Earth Foundation (to D.M.B.)
- American Association of Physical Anthropologists Professional Development (to D.M.B.)
- PSC-CUNY . Grant Number: ENHC-42-122 Award 64733-00 42 (to D.M.B.)
- Alumnae Association of Barnard College Graduate Fellowship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.