Growth and fluctuating asymmetry of human newborns: Influence of inbreeding and parental education
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 1, pages 45–51, January 2014
How to Cite
Özener, B. and Graham, J. H. (2014), Growth and fluctuating asymmetry of human newborns: Influence of inbreeding and parental education. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 45–51. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22401
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!