Tool use in animals: Cognition and ecology. Edited by Crickette M. Sanz, Josep Call, and Christophe Boesch. New York, NJ: Cambridge University Press. 2013. 313 pp. ISBN 978-1-107–01119-9. $110 (hardcover).
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 1, page 162, January 2014
How to Cite
Graham, K. L. (2014), Tool use in animals: Cognition and ecology. Edited by Crickette M. Sanz, Josep Call, and Christophe Boesch. New York, NJ: Cambridge University Press. 2013. 313 pp. ISBN 978-1-107–01119-9. $110 (hardcover). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 162. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22405
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!