†The activity of an organism can be regarded as cathemeral when it is distributed approximately evenly throughout the 24 h of the daily cycle, or when significant amounts of activity, particularly feeding and/or travelling, occur within both the light and dark portions of that cycle (Tattersall, , p. 201).
Daily activity and light exposure levels for five species of lemurs at the duke lemur center
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 1, pages 68–77, January 2014
How to Cite
Rea, M. S., Figueiro, M. G., Jones, G. E. and Glander, K. E. (2014), Daily activity and light exposure levels for five species of lemurs at the duke lemur center. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 68–77. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22409
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2013
- Margo Marsh Biodiversity Foundation and Lighting Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!