Sexual dimorphism in the size and shape of the os coxae and the effects of microevolutionary processes
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 167–177, February 2014
How to Cite
Betti, L. (2014), Sexual dimorphism in the size and shape of the os coxae and the effects of microevolutionary processes. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 167–177. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22410
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research
- Ian and Christine Bolt Scholarship (University of Kent)
- Sigma Xi Grant
- European Union Synthesys Grants
- American Museum of Natural History Collection Study Grant
- University of Kent Ph.D. Research Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!