Sexual dimorphism in the size and shape of the os coxae and the effects of microevolutionary processes
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 167–177, February 2014
How to Cite
Betti, L. (2014), Sexual dimorphism in the size and shape of the os coxae and the effects of microevolutionary processes. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 167–177. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22410
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research
- Ian and Christine Bolt Scholarship (University of Kent)
- Sigma Xi Grant
- European Union Synthesys Grants
- American Museum of Natural History Collection Study Grant
- University of Kent Ph.D. Research Scholarship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajpa22410-sup-0001-suppfig1.tif||81K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.