Nutritional correlates of the “lean season”: Effects of seasonality and frugivory on the nutritional ecology of diademed sifakas
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 1, pages 78–91, January 2014
How to Cite
Irwin, M. T., Raharison, J.-L., Raubenheimer, D., Chapman, C. A. and Rothman, J. M. (2014), Nutritional correlates of the “lean season”: Effects of seasonality and frugivory on the nutritional ecology of diademed sifakas. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 78–91. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22412
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- Margot Marsh Biodiversity Foundation, National Geographic Society, NSERC, Gravida
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!