The consequences of linear growth stunting: Influence on body composition among youth in the bolivian amazon
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 1, pages 92–102, January 2014
How to Cite
Tanner, S., Leonard, W. R., Reyes-García, V. and TAPS Bolivia Study Team (2014), The consequences of linear growth stunting: Influence on body composition among youth in the bolivian amazon. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 92–102. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22413
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation, Cultural and Physical Anthropology Programs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!