Cooperative breeding and Aka children's nutritional status: Is flexibility key?
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 4, pages 513–525, April 2014
How to Cite
Meehan, C. L., Helfrecht, C. and Quinlan, R. J. (2014), Cooperative breeding and Aka children's nutritional status: Is flexibility key?. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 513–525. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22415
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-9055213
- Leakey Foundation, Washington State University Foundation, Office of Research
This article has been cited by:
- 1Humans are not cooperative breeders but practice biocultural reproduction, Annals of Human Biology, 2014, 41, 4, 368, , ,