Brief communication: A proposed method for the assessment of pubertal stage in human skeletal remains using cervical vertebrae maturation
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 1, pages 144–153, January 2014
How to Cite
Shapland, F. and Lewis, M. E. (2014), Brief communication: A proposed method for the assessment of pubertal stage in human skeletal remains using cervical vertebrae maturation. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 144–153. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22416
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2013
- The Leverhulme Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!