Chronology of fusion of the primary and secondary ossification centers in the human sacrum and age estimation in child and adolescent skeletons
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 214–225, February 2014
How to Cite
Cardoso, H. F.V., Pereira, V. and Rios, L. (2014), Chronology of fusion of the primary and secondary ossification centers in the human sacrum and age estimation in child and adolescent skeletons. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 214–225. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22422
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!