Letter to Editor
Letter to the Editor: Reply: “questioning the use of privately owned apes in anthropological research”
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 1, page 165, January 2014
How to Cite
Bender, R. and Bender, N. (2014), Letter to the Editor: Reply: “questioning the use of privately owned apes in anthropological research”. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 165. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22423
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2013
- 2013. Brief communication: swimming and diving behavior in apes (Pan troglodytes and Pongo pygmaeus): first documented report. Am J Phys Anthropol 152:156–162. , .
- 2013. Questioning the use of privately-owned apes in anthropological research. Am J Phys Anthropol 152:313–314. .