Tooth cusp sharpness as a dietary correlate in great apes
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 226–235, February 2014
How to Cite
Berthaume, M. A. (2014), Tooth cusp sharpness as a dietary correlate in great apes. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 226–235. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22424
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!