Evidence for long-term migration on the Balkan Peninsula using dental and cranial nonmetric data: Early interaction between Corinth (Greece) and its colony at Apollonia (Albania)
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 236–248, February 2014
How to Cite
McIlvaine, B. K., Schepartz, L. A., Larsen, C. S. and Sciulli, P. W. (2014), Evidence for long-term migration on the Balkan Peninsula using dental and cranial nonmetric data: Early interaction between Corinth (Greece) and its colony at Apollonia (Albania). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 236–248. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22425
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- The Fulbright U.S. Student Program for Cultural and Educational Exchange, Sigma Xi (to B.K.M.), International Centre for Albanian Archaeology, Steinmetz Family Foundation, Kress Foundation, Mellon Foundation, Cotsen Institute of Archaeology at UCLA, Friends of Archaeology at UCLA, and the Ahmanson Fund of the Cotsen Institute (to L.A.S.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!