Stable isotope analyses reveal dense trophic species packing and clear niche differentiation in a malagasy primate community
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 249–259, February 2014
How to Cite
Dammhahn, M. and Kappeler, P. M. (2014), Stable isotope analyses reveal dense trophic species packing and clear niche differentiation in a malagasy primate community. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 249–259. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22426
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- DFG. Grant Number: Ka 1082/10-1&2
- Margot-Marsh Biodiversity Foundation
- Deutsches Primatenzentrum Göttingen
- Christian-Vogel-Fonds (GfP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!