Stable isotope analyses reveal dense trophic species packing and clear niche differentiation in a malagasy primate community
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 249–259, February 2014
How to Cite
Dammhahn, M. and Kappeler, P. M. (2014), Stable isotope analyses reveal dense trophic species packing and clear niche differentiation in a malagasy primate community. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 249–259. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22426
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- DFG. Grant Number: Ka 1082/10-1&2
- Margot-Marsh Biodiversity Foundation
- Deutsches Primatenzentrum Göttingen
- Christian-Vogel-Fonds (GfP)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.